Organic Jamaican black Castor Oil (10.15 fl oz) USDA Certified, Traditional Handmade with Typical and Traditional roasted castor beans smell,100% Pure black Castor Oil (No Additive, No preservative)
- Holy Natural’s Organic Jamaican Black Castor Oil is prepared by Traditional Handmade with Typical and Traditional roasting the beans. It is rich in ricinoleic acid (also referred to as the omega-9 fatty acid).
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself.
- IMPROVES HAIR STRENGTH – Jamaican black castor oil improves blood circulation to the scalp, thereby encouraging hair growth. The oil also nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair roots, thereby treating thinning hair. It makes your hair thicker, fuller, and shinier.
- MAY PROMOTE THICKER EYELASHES &EYEBROWS – Jamaican black castor oil may stimulate the growth of the eyelashes and eyebrows by nourishing the hair follicles.
- CHAPPED LIPS/CRACKED HEELS – The rich nutrients in Jamaican black castor oil, such as vitamin E, Omega-6 fatty acids, and omega-9 fatty acids can moisture your lips & Cracked heels and Chapped Lips.
Jamaican black castor oil is prepared by first roasting the beans. It is rich in ricinoleic acid (also referred to as the omega-9 fatty acid). JBCO works for all hair types and textures. A healthy scalp means healthy hair. It works for all hair types because the oil works on the hair roots/follicles and not the hair itself. DIRECTION TO USE FOR HAIR: Rubbing just a few drops of the oil into your scalp, hair’s midsection and ends, which may protect against breakage and improve hair texture. FOR EYELASHES, BROWS & BEARD: Dip eyelash brush into the castor oil and carefully apply it on your upper and lower lashline, coating each lash thoroughly. Leave it on overnight. FOR SKIN: Applying castor oil on the skin. These can help maintain moisture in the skin, to keeps your skin looking young, shiny, and healthy.